Sunday, August 30, 2015

Golden Day Check(ed) List

Earlier in the season I curated a list of activities I wanted my summer to be brimmed with, the mess below can only be described as its aftermath. I consider myself held accountable, and accomplished. Here are just a few my, "accomplishments" if that word could ever be in the carefree living handbook.

                     
no. 2- June 1st, our first adventure of the season. Peaches were successfully picked, and homemade ice cream instantly devoured.



no. 3- We traveled to Italy, India, and Indonesia in just the flick of a few hundred pages.'


no. 5 & no. 10- I did indeed make quite a few friends, majority of them having shaggy tails and slobbery tongues with intentions good and clear. I'll see you soon Sienna. 


no. 8- Telluride, Colorado's crisp high altitude air provided an extremely exciting excuse to wander and spend hours upon hours discovering the inter webbing of this rocky mountain paradise. I never wanted to go inside; or even leave. 


no. 9- Walton's Fancy & Staple was stumbled upon and will be fondly remembered as one of my favorite (and most frequented) breakfast stops of the season.


no. 13- I hiked quite a few times, always with jubilant company.
                                                                                                                                                     


no. 15- I must admit, I felt a bit cheesy adding this to the list a few months ago, but honestly it is something I've always longed to do. Hopefully the recipient appreciated it and didn't toss it aside due to its unromantic appearance.




See you next year sunshine days.

         


1 comment:

  1. I love this & wish I could've gone on all these adventures with you. What a memorable summer!

    ReplyDelete