Monday, May 25, 2015

Golden Day Checklist


 
Summer is indubitably approaching. Though usually in my part of the world, it's arrival is expected in early spring, we've experienced a rather wet and cool March through May. Don't get me wrong, I'm nowhere near complaint, but, I do have to confess that I would be lying if this deprivation of sunshine did not damper my enthusiasm, even just a bit. Anyway, I have created a summer checklist of sort, to ensure this season (though kick started late) is filled with freckle skinned memories.  

1. do sunrise yoga
2. pick peaches
3. start a book club 
4. have a picnic and watch the sun set 
5. make a new friend, or twelve 
6. float a river 
7. see an amazing show 
8. spend all day outside
9. find a new favorite coffee shop 
10. hold lots of puppies 
11. smile a lot 
12. say goodbye to your comfort zone
13. hike 
14. visit the farmer's market
15. send a message in a bottle 

                                               
                                                 




"And at the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy, and your eyes sparkling." 
-Shanti 


No comments:

Post a Comment